End Time: The Lord showed me the day of judgement - Blanche Munia warns all Christians and Muslim


Warning to all Christians: The Lord revealed to me the judgement day.

My name are Blanche Munia. I want to share with you what the Lord showed to and trust me it is not funny. This is a must read.

I am a christian born in a christian family. I thought being a “Christian” is all that will take me to heaven but I was wrong because the lord has opened my eyes months back to see the last day. Many were crying and he judged us according to the way we lived on earth.

After the Lord had revealed this to me I repented and I started trying to live a good life avoiding anything bad but I didn't really put so many efforts being a good person and living a good life, until few weeks ago.

The Lord appear to me in my dream and told me that the end time is near after this dream I was never the same.

My brothers and sisters in Christ I was to use this medium to reach out to the world. Please repent for the end time is near. People might think that this is a lie, believe me it is not. What the Lord showed me was horrifying many were crying asking for forgiveness but it is too late.

Please guys repent.

Watch video below

Post a Comment

Comments Policy ⚠
Comments must strictly relate to the topic of the post. No spamming, links, racism, abusive words.

Previous Post Next Post

Pages